1. Coconut oil is a GODSEND for dry/damaged hair.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue underneath glitter nail varnish for easy peasy peel removal.
3. Baby shampoo is a fantastic brush cleaner.
4. Anyone can contour!
5. I’m not the only one who leaves makeup on overnight (sometimes!)
6. The #bbloggers chats are full of useful tips and friendly bloggers.
7. A good highlighter can hide dark circles.
8. A good camera is really important. Getting accurate and clear photographs, especially swatches of makeup, is impossible without a decent cam unfortunately.
9. Checking out some reviews of a product can help you decide before you buy.
10. Finding blogs you love can inspire you so much, and help your own blog.
I’ve learned a lot more and I’m sure I will continue to for as long as I keep blogging.
What tips/things have you guys realised since you started blogging?