I’ve been on a high of pure happiness this week (a week off work’ll do that to ya!) and I felt like spreading the joy over here on the blog. Nothing totally huge or life changing happening lately, but it’s all those little things that make life amazing anyway, isn’t it? 🙂
So here we have my list of 10 things I’m thankful for
1. Having days off with Gary to spend as we please.
2. Seeing Big Hero 6 in the cinema finally (we’re big kids).
3. Collecting pineapples. Not the actual fruit; trinkets, stationary, prints, clothes. I’m obsessed.
4. Longer evenings of sunshine – Spring is here!
5. Spring Fashion. Pastels and florals are my fave.
6. Instagram; forever inspiring me and curing boredom.
7. Meeting other Bloggers. This has been an amazing month of finally putting faces to names!
8. New eyebrows. This sounds weird, but I’ve definitely gotten more confidence/compliments since!
9. Catching up with old friends. Yesterday I had the best day/evening out ever with a group of old College friends. Drinking, laughs, silliness; Just lovely.
10. Reaching my blog birthday! Dorkface just turned 1 year old, yay!
Hope everyone else had a lovely week. What’s been making you smile?