..With that in mind, I decided this would be an easy, getting to know me post. I might even learn a little more about myself too. I’ve taken questions from a bunch of posts I’ve been tagged in recently to answer, and I’m doing them all at once here. Feel free to answer them yourself. For now sit back, relax, and let’s delve into my curious mind…
2. If you could choose any celeb to be a blogger, who would you choose and why? Kristen Stewart, because I admire her so much and she’s so introverted. I love that about her, but it’d be lovely to read her words and get into her head a little.
3. What is your favourite word? Dude.
4. Did you ever have an imaginary friend? Nope. I’d say I was far too imaginative for that junk.
5. What TV series would you recommend to someone new? Dexter. It’s always been one of my favourite shows of all time, and it’s just beautiful and haunting …and addictive.
6. What is your biggest regret in life? Allowing someone else to make me feel inferior. It happened only once, and almost ruined me. Never again.
7. If you could work with a particular brand, who would it be and why? I’d love to work with Benefit, Jeffree Star, Little Moose, Oliver Bonas, or just anyone fun/colourful/interesting 🙂
8. Do you believe in ghosts? Umm.. no. I don’t think so.
9. What is your favourite type of weather? I like rainy days actually.
10. Would you rather be a bear or a wolf? A wolf for sure.
11. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? Listening to music, reading crime thrillers or blogging. All of these while browsing Twitter…
12. What’s your favorite movie? Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Always. But these are good too.
13. Did you like School/College/University? School was good enough, I was pretty happy. College was awesome, best time of my life, University was awful.
14. Biggest secret? Things I’d never share with anyone!
15. How many times have you been in love? Twice.. Maybe three times. I think more likely three. It’s hard to tell… Confusing.
16. The most important qualities in a person? Kindness, Understanding, Humour.
17. Is there anything you wish you could tell someone? I’m so proud of you.
18. Google your star sign & paste what it says about you? ‘Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention. Sometimes an Aries woman’s sense of humour will be a little too sharp for others around her and she will be viewed as being “bitch” or sarcastic.’
19. Is it right? Haha, I do think I’m very talkative and upbeat, and I like adventure! But I don’t think I’m overly sarcastic or sharp with my humour.. I hope!
20. How do you feel right now? Relaxed, and looking forward to the end of the week.