*Want this card? Buy it here in my Etsy shop!
Five things I wish I was better at;
1. Amazing impressions (great party trick, no?)
2. Being classy (because I’m just really, really, really not.)
4. Writing humorously, eloquently and effectively.
5. Saving money.
Five things I hate;
1. Bitchy people.
2. Worrying about nothing important.
3. Wet socks,
4. People who moan about things they have the power to change.
5. The dentist.
Five goals for the next week;
1. Take some time away from the computer.
2. Sort my outfit for the bloggers blog awards.
3. Plan something absolutely amazing for someone (can’t go into it, they read this blog.)
4. Make someone’s day.
5. Get really ahead of schedule.
1. I have no idea what I’m doing.
2. I hate my appearance so much.
3. There’s still lots I like about myself though.
4. I cheated once. (I hate even typing this one. I HATE that I did this.)
5. I hate even more how good it was. (I’m hoping people don’t hate me now. This was years and years ago and I’m just being brutally, painfully honest here).
Five inspirations this week;
Two or three of these have been named before; but for damn good reason. Check ’em out!
Have a beautiful week, make someone smile, take care of yourselves.
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! 🙂