I was recently sent the Baylis and Harding Pink magnolia & pear blossom luxuty body wash, and one of their huge candles in the same scent. It’s part of their luxury Valentines range for anyone who feels like spoiling themselves this V-day. It got me thinking of my favourite routines, ways to wind down and pamper myself whenever I need it most.
Here are my five favourites;
1. Taking a long deep soak in the bath with my favourite bath bombs, body wash and candles helps me unwind after a busy day. It’s usually the only time I’m truly alone, away from my phone or laptop, and letting myself relax.
2. Nails, nails, nails. Okay, so I’m terrible at doing my nails. I have no patience, and I’m clumsy as hell. But still, I love choosing out what colour to wear for the next few days, or even adding a little glitter here and there.
3. I have so many different skincare products, for all sorts of different things, that it can be really great to sometimes just indulge in trying some of them out, or totally moisturising my whole body in one go. So eye creams, cleansing and moisurising my face, firming body creams, hand creams; they all come out in a pamper sesh!
4. I’m a boring sod who usually keeps my hair straight, gives it a bit of volume and just lets it sit as is all the time. It’s very rare I try any new hairstyles as I’m not sure what I can do/what will suit me/etc. So a good pamper session means I can take the time to maybe try a new look.
5. And my favouritest part of a good pamper sesh? When you’re all done, and you light some candles and relax in bed with a good book. Yes I’m counting this on my list because it’s probably one of my favourite things to do ever.
How do you like to pamper yourself? Do you have any favourite products/routines?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.