Every January I love to make a list of exciting resolutions and challenges for myself, for the coming year. I find that this motivates me and gives me a chance to really reflect on the year gone by, and I totally recommend it!
This year I’ve listed my 2017 goals, and thought I’d share them with you guys. Basically they’re my hopes, resolutions, and things I’d like to achieve in my life, my work, and with my blog.
1. Reach 4000 Bloglovin followers
2. Have a whole archive full of posts I’m really proud of.
3. Explore more creative blog posts/step out of my comfort zone.
4. Hit 20,000 followers on Twitter.
5. Collaborate with some exciting brands.
1. Reach 1000 Etsy sales (please visit my shop!)
2. Start producing more products (notebooks, bookmarks, pins, mugs, beanies)
3. Get new business cards.
4. Complete the secret project I’m working on and hopefully see it be a success!
5. Get into a healthier/happier work routine.
1. Live healthier.
2. Look after myself in little ways (sleep better, regular time off)
3. Book a trip for Gary and I.
4. Settle into our new home & start wedding planning.
5. Be adventurous.
1. Really make an effort with Youtube.
2. Keep up our Podcast.
3. Create more Art ‘just because’.
4. Read as much as possible.
5. Make new friends in Plymouth when we move.
I do hope I can achieve all my 2017 goals, or at least most of them! I’m particularly keen to make my new project a success, live healthier and settle into our new home nicely! I think this will improve the three most important aspects of my life; work, my mind/body and my lovely relationship with my fiance in our new house. Please keep your fingers crossed guys, and wish me luck!
What are your hopes for 2017?
Happy new year!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Please see my disclaimer for more info.