Need something to occupy your weekend, or want to make it a little more exciting?
I have 40 fun things anyone can do, so take notes & have fun!
1. Have a sleepover.
2. Change your bedroom around.
3. Start reading a new book.
4. Bake something you’ve never tried before.
5. Start learning to play an instrument.
6. Give yourself a makeover.
7. Do a self portrait.
8. Have a wardrobe clear out and donate loads to charity shops.
9. Try a new form of exercise (go swimming, cycling, take up a dance class).
10. Write handwritten letters to friends.
11. Binge watch a new TV show (I have loads of suggestions here).
12. Make a photo collage.
13. Clean all your makeup brushes, get rid of what you don’t use, and display all beauty products nicely.
14. Plan a whole new style, and go shopping for yourself!
15. Sew something (start easy with patches!)
16. Listen to a new podcast.
17. Start watching movies you’ve always meant to watch.
18. Throw a party!
19. Visit a relative you haven’t seen for a while.
20. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
21. Surprise someone with flowers.
22. Customise your clothes.
23. Vlog your weekend.
24. Start a photo-a-day challenge.
25. Take a train to somewhere new with a friend.
26. Arrange impromptu cocktails with someone.
27. Try a super creative new makeup look, and share on Instagram!
28. Try a fun DIY!
29. Start writing a book.
30. Visit a museum/gallery and soak up the culture!
31. Start a dream journal.
32. Play an old retro game from your childhood!
33. Start a fundraising campaign.
34. Go for a hike and take photographs of your journey.
35. Completely reorganise your pinterest.
36. Use clay to make cute little jewellery dishes.
37. Practise calligraphy/hand lettering and create unique and inspiring wall art with your favourite quote!
38. Indulge in the longest bubble bath, complete with candles, bath bombs and a good book.
39. Try a pretty new nail art technique.
40. Plant some flowers/vegetables.
What will you be doing this weekend?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.