Hello again gorgeous readers, how are ya? Weather treating you nice wherever you are? I hope so.
Today I thought I’d just catch you up on all things Jemma lately; sharing my recent favourites and everything that’s making me smile. It’s good to have a proper catch up; so grab a cuppa and settle in! 🙂
3 HAPPY THINGS:
1. Going the Makeup Revolution party. I was so, so scared my social anxiety was gonna kick in and ruin my trip, but I had the best time! It was an awesome night & I feel so pleased with myself.
2. Inspiration – I’ve had a lot more of it lately! Between November – February really kicked my ass and booted my confidence right down, but thankfully I can feel myself slowly getting back up. Late night drawing seshes are coming back, and I’m trying out new projects all the time 🙂 Plus, writing just for the sake of writing, feels so good again.
3. Packing/moving excitement. It’s 4 weeks until the big move to Plymouth, and I couldn’t be more thrilled! Of course it’s scary too, but mostly I’m feeling really good about it. It feels so good having a good clear out too, getting rid of lots of things we don’t need. It’s like I’m cleansing my soul, haha.
LIFE THIS WEEK:
- My Instagram is super colourful again, yay!
- I have a hair appointment, to give my hair some extra WOW very soon. This makes me happy.
- It’s so sunny lately! I’m a rainy girl at heart, but I’ve welcomed these bright days with open arms.
- Had friends over who I used to work with, and it was SO nice to catch up!
- I sent off more surprises in the mail today, to people who have bought things from my Etsy in the past. Hehe!
- I’m almost done reading ‘It’s Kind Of a Funny Story’ & I’ve been loving it!
- We’re re-watching The Office, and I have no regrets. It’s so so so good! Jim and Pam 4EVZ.
- Aims for next week; see friends, see Beauty & The Beast finally, get ahead of blog schedule & record podcast.
I’m also really pleased with my new Etsy products lately, and I genuinely feel proud! 🙂
All products are available on my Etsy shop; and remember you can always enquire about custom pieces too! 🙂
- I’m still head over heels in love with Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic. IT’S SO DAMN GOOD GUYS.
- I’m also obsessively using The One Highlighter from Makeup Revolution, such GLOW.
- I’ve sort of fallen in love with Rosario’s blog.
- Cushions. Why do i keep buying more???!! (point me in the direction of blush pink ones pls)
- Cute mail; I’m trying to send more snail mail to people, and make my Etsy orders super cute for customers!
- All things Blippo. It’s still my fave lil hub for all kawaii stationery and goodies.
- Dresses; it’s getting warmer! Time to get out all my cute and colourful dresses again 🙂
- Glitter. Let’s be honest this is always a fave.
- Cream eggs, mini eggs and just chocolate eggs in general being EVERYWHERE (also it’s my birthday on Easter just FYI)
- Stickers – obviously! I’m obsessed with my latest batch of flower ones ^_^ I’ve put them everywhere!
- Fresh flowers; nothing says Spring like some colourful tulips!
Anyway, I must dash now before work piles up again! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day/week/month! Let me know what’s making you smile lately 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Please see my disclaimer for more info.