I allowed myself to pick up some small beauty purchases for my birthday this month, but other than that; I’ve been saving! I’ve been very good the past month or two in preparation for moving home, but I can finally indulge a little more now! We move at the weekend, and basically everything is all sorted and organised now, which means I have more freedom to spoil myself on some great little treats.
With this in mind, I’ve been browsing the Debenhams website this wee; adding the prettiest of things to my basket in excitement. There is so much I want, but these are definitely the top items on my wishlist. Best thing about it? From TODAY there’s an awesome offer on from Codesium.com* to get 10% off when you spend £50 – yay! This expires Monday, so now is the perfect time to take advantage of this bargain.
Here are my top choices which I’ll be choosing from;
1. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – This has been on my wishlist in what seems like forever! I’ve read so many nice reviews about this, and I love trying new foundations, so this is definitely top of my list.
2. Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate – I’ve owned and loved this product for a long time now; it’s SO damn good. In fact, I first wrote this blog post about it almost two years ago, and as you can see I still love it. I’m almost out of my latest bottle – so now is the time to renew!
3. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick – I’ve been dying to try Kat’s lippies for a while now, and there are so many beautiful shades to choose from! My favourites so far while browsing have been Coven, Bauhaus, and Archangel.
4. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume – SO PRETTY. I adore this perfume, it always reminds me of Summer and just makes me feel pretty wearing it. I think this is going to be my first little indulgence, as I’ve wanted it for so long!
5. Trevor Sorbie Curls and Waves Multi Hair Styler – I’ve needed a new hair styler for a while now; and I’m after something to give me some great lift and life to my hair! Big curls and soft waves, I want it all. The Trevor Sorbie styler seems to have everything I need, and looks so lush too.
6. MAKEUP FOREVER Ultra HD Loose Powder – I tried this last year for the first time and fell totally in love, so I need it again! It sweeps across the face to give a super light and smooth glow, and a finish that truly feels professional.
7. Nails Inc Matchbox Lip and Nail Paint Set – I love Nails Inc polishes, and the idea of having perfectly matched lips and nails just sorta’ makes me extremely happy. Anyone else?
What will you guys be treating yourself to next?
Remember to grab the Debenhams code for 10% off when you spend £50!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Please see my disclaimer for more info.