Browsing for unique homeware, trinkets and gifts has become a top hobby lately. Moving home and celebrating 6 years with Gary, means I’m looking more than ever for cute items to mark such wonderful milestones.
I recently discovered the Uncommon Goods* website, and was not only totally in love with their products, but also their brand in general. They make sustainability a key part of their motivation; and go out of their way to provide environmentally friendly, socially responsible goods. How awesome is that?!
With that in mind, I thought today I’d share my top 8 favourite items they have on their website. It’s lovely to celebrate such an ethical company and promote genuinely good products, and I hope you guys love them too! Most of these items I found while browsing their sweet gifts for couples and anniversaries, gifts tailored for men, and their personalised gifts for weddings and celebrations.
1. Hot Air Balloon Mobile – How adorable is this?! I totally fell in love with this, as it would go so perfectly with a big hot air balloon I already have floating above my desk area.
2. ‘You are beautiful’ Cursive Wood – This cute little wall piece would look amazing displayed just underneath a mirror as a nice little reminder I think, or somewhere near your dressing table. I love how it’s made from a light wood to give a raw look.
3. Birth Month Mini Dishes – I love little trinkets, and this is such a nice way to display my favourite rings or pins! I’m an Aries so my dish would probably be white (my stone is diamond), yay!
4. Letters to my future self – What an incredible idea! You write letters you would like to read back one year, 2 years, hell, even 5 years from now; and postmark them for yourself. What would you guys write?
5. Fruit keg tapping kit – Oh my gosh is this amazing or what?! I definitely want one of these, and think it would be such a unique addition to any party!
6. Rose gold heart pendant – This might be my favourite item on this whole list, even the whole website! This tiny little heart is so beautiful and unique, and even better that it comes in rose gold! I would absolutely love this as an alternative to the typical ‘love heart’ necklaces, and it’s much more my style.
7. Micro green kits – I’m looking for all the ways I can inject plant life into our new home, and now I need my windowsills adorned with these little beauties! Bursting with bite-sized organic crops, it’ll give a little bit of life to any room!
8. Personalised anniversary push pin world map – Gary and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary, and this would make such a beautiful gift to mark such a milestone! I absolutely love maps anyway, I have a thing for them. So displaying this with pride would make me one happy chap.
Which is your favourite?! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.