Sometimes we all need a kick up the arse, a boost of motivation, or a word to inspire us. Some days really do test us, and it’s natural to want to wallow and stew in this lethargic, sad or maybe unmotivated mood. However, recently when I was feeling especially low, I found an inspirational quote on my feed actually made me stop and think. It made me remember that as crappy as I felt, it wouldn’t last forever, and I have so much to be happy for.
1. ‘The best way out is always through.’ – Robert Frost.
2. ‘Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.’ – Booker T. Washington.
3. ‘You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.’ – Louise L. Hay.
4. ‘New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.’ – Lao Tzu.
5. ‘We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.’ – Ronald Reagan.
6. ‘Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.’ – Will Rogers.
7. ‘You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.’ – Rosa Parks.
8. ‘Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.’ – Maxwell Maltz.
9. ‘Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.’ – John R. Wooden.
10. ‘It is never too late to be what you might have been.’ – George Eliot.
Do you guys have any favourite quotes?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.