I first tried one of Superdrug’s Vitamin E range three years ago; in fact I wrote this very old blog post on two of the products. God, my photos were awful, haha! Since then I’ve worked my way around almost all of the collection, and have found so much success with this bargain brand.
My favourite product of them all, has definitely been the Radiance Moisture Cream. I use this every single day, like seriously, EVERY DAY. In fact, I love it so much; that I was banging on about this over on Instagram a few weeks ago. My little love letter to the Vitamin E range got the attention of the lovely folk over at Superdrug, and they kindly sent me loads of other goodies from their range. How awesome is that?! Since then, I’ve been trying all of them out, and I can honestly say I’m smitten.
I’d like to mention at this point, this post is not sponsored at all, and Superdrug didn’t even ask me to create a blog post. This is simply my heartfelt recommendation that you all try this brand which I’m totally into.
Okay so, I thought today I’d share my 5 reasons why you should totally try this range out for yourselves!
- The affordability. If you tried out this range without knowing the price, you’d be so shocked when you realise just how much of a bargain the products are! Most average around £2-£4 and it means that even the strictest budgets can now afford GOOD skincare.
- The range. There is literally something for everyone within this range! Dry skin? Try the intense moisture cream for super soft skin. Oily skin? Try the Hydrating Mist for a light coverage and nourishment without the excess. Need a good scrub/brightening product? Go for the Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator. I could be here all day, but trust me; you’ll find something that works for you!
- Kind products. This whole range is cruelty free AND vegan – yay! It’s so nice to see a big brand like Superdrug making such beautiful products which everyone can enjoy; knowing that they are kind to one and all!
- Gentle. So obviously I can only speak for myself when talking about how these products work. However, please know that I have very sensitive skin, and I easily have blemishes or reactions to various skincare. So when I tell you these products are all super gentle, leave me feeling nourished and loved all over and generally very happy – believe that I’m not saying that on a whim! I’ve used this range for 3 years now, I’m confident in my love here!
- The convenience. It’s that time again, when I remind you all that anything you buy on Superdrug’s website is FREE DELIVERY for beautycard holders, woo! So even if you can’t get to your local store, you can still treat yourself online now, and collect points. Trust me, it’ll be the best delivery you’ve had in ages!
I feel like I have the most perfect collection of skincare for all year round now. Whether I’m in the heat of Summer or the chill of Winter; Superdrug’s Vitamin E range has something perfectly suited for my skin. I thoroughly recommend you all give it a try, and do let me know what you think!
Remember, this post is NOT sponsored; I’m simply a superfan 🙂
Have you tried the Vitamin E range yet?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.