Wow, well 100 posts in five months isn’t bad I reckon.
I feel very happy to have 100 posts behind me. I strive to make my posts better all the time, I want to be a better writer, photographer, editor and all around ‘good’ blogger. I’ve found something I love working on, and hopefully I’m getting better all the time. Thanks to anyone who reads my posts, pops by often, comments and generally supports in any way possible. I really do appreciate every single thing.
So, to keep up this happy mood from reaching this little milestone, I’ve decided to make a list of 100 things that make me happy! –
2. Music. I recently rediscovered my love for music and it’s an instant mood lifter. Expect a playlist post coming soon..
3. Rainy days. There’s nothing I love more than seeing huge black clouds in the sky and hearing the rain bounce against my window.
4. My boyfriend. I couldn’t not put him in this list. He’s my main source of joy, everyday. He makes me feel like a princess.
5. Unicorns. Really.
6. Tattoos. Drawing them up, getting them done, enjoying the aftermath. I’m addicted. I think I have ten (I stop counting now) and I love them all. More soon.
7. Drunken nights with friends. Well ok, anytime with friends. But drunken nights are hilarious.
8. Autumn. It’s my fave season! And it’ll be here soon! 🙂
9. Having pretty nails. I never have bare nails, I love them all painted up thank you.
10. Night time. It’s when I come alive and so much more interesting than the day..
11. Adventure Time. Oh my jesus I love it so much. I’ll probably get an AT tattoo one day. I collect merch too. I’m constantly wrestling trying to decide who is my fave character. Right now its between Marceline and BMO.
12. Gummy bears. As in the Haribo ones. Love ’em!
13. Shopping sprees. Retail therapy really does wonders. Especially at the makeup counters in Debenhams <3
14. Cuddles in the middle of the night. As in, waking up and finding each other’s arms and getting right in there.
15. Getting/giving unexpected compliments. This makes me so happy, especially if I’m feeling especially crappy, and I like to make others feel the same way.
16. Inside jokes with friends. Usually weird stuff.
17. Feeling awesome after an intense workout.
18. Coffee forever makes me happy. Especially if it’s in one of my Adventure Time mugs.
19. Eminem. Did you not know I’m a huge Eminem fan? Have been for years. Marshall gets me.
20. Pizza. Yes.
21. Learning a new recipe, and it turning out well!
22. Looking through old photographs. Get them feels!
23. Seeing your favourite band play live and getting goosebumps.
24. Having my hair played with. Oh so relaxing and lovely. But not if it’s by a stranger..
25. New socks. I don’t know why, but this just makes me happy.
26. Getting lost in a book and losing all sense of time.
27. Disney movies. The Little Mermaid will always be my favourite comfort/happy movie.
28. Meeting someone new and they just get you. Instant friendship.
29. Those deep conversations that last hours through the night, when you feel you learn something new about yourself and the other person.
30. Forehead kisses. It just feels protective and nice.
31. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
32. Handwritten letters in the post.
33. When strangers smile at you.
34. Trying something new and scary, and it turns out great.
35. Postcards. Sending and receiving them.
36. Making someone laugh. Yessss.
37. Fresh sheets on the bed.
38. Travelling. Finding somewhere in the world you completely feel at home, even if it’s thousands of miles away.
39. Random texts from people you haven’t seen in a while, just to say hi.
40. When certain scents remind you of happy memories.
41. When people just remember your birthday.
42. Taking your bra off after a long day.
43. Getting ‘I love you’ texts.
44. Sunsets, enjoying them calmly.
45. Waking up from a bad dream and realising it wasn’t real.
46. Bubble baths.
47. When someone’s laugh is funnier than the joke.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.