These are not necessarily ‘Top 5’ of each, or in any particular order…
Five Quotes I Love:
1. “You have to realize that someday you will die. Until you know that, you are useless!”
2. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
3. “Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.”
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
5. “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Five Things That Scare Me:
2. Not living life to the fullest.
3. Being forgotten.
5. Creepy little girls (for real).
1. To write a book.
2. To travel.
3. To marry Gary.
4. To be in a career I love.
5. To live a long and happy life.
Five Films I Love:
1. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
2. Fight Club.
4. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
5. The Little Mermaid.
Five Blogs I Love:
4. Hello Sugarpea.
I hope the weekend brings you amazing adventures, plenty of happiness and a dash of luck!
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.