I also faced some negative things this week, some worries, some bitchiness. I found the best reaction, was no reaction at all! Brilliant. This weekend I’m planning a new little series of drawings which I’m excited about, and I might share those on here soon if they go well.
Anyway, I hope you guys have had a great week.
Here’s this week’s five!
Five animals I’d choose to be (if I had to be one!);
1. A Cat (easy life).
2. A Horse.
3. A Elephant.
4. A Lion.
5. A bird.
1-3 are my favourite animals by the way… enjoy that piece of trivia…
Five films I will never get tire of;
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
2. The Little Mermaid.
3. Twilight (I know, don’t judge me).
4. Now and Then.
5. Shutter Island
Five beauty products I always buy (even if I have PLENTY);
3. Eyeshadow palettes
4. Nail polish
Five times I was super embarrassed;
1. When I fell over in school in front of a boy I liked.
2. When I spilt a drink everywhere on a first date.
3. When a family member walked in on… something REALLY AWKWARD.
4. When my family told a boyfriend I wanted to be a boy when I was little.
5. When I called someone by the wrong name.
Five blogs you should visit today;
Have a great weekend!
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.