Five weeks to go until the big move, and I’m ticking things off all sorts of lists I have hanging around! The boring things we still need to buy before moving day have their own unexciting list I only refer to when I have to. However there is another list. One that’s more fun, much less important, and way more exciting.
It’s the list of things I want for our new home, but don’t necessarily need. The pretty things I keep glimpsing on Pinterest, the little knick knacks I can’t help but get excited over, the stuff I don’t need to be worrying about, basically.
But I can’t help myself, this is the fun part! Pinterest has been a whole inspiration for me, and a worry to my bank balance, of course. However today I thought I’d share with you some of the things that are already on this never ending list.
The 16 awesome things I want for our new home –
1. Cute pom pom bunting.
2. A built in wardrobe, with a huge mirror.
3. A nice long dining table.
4. A brand new bed, with lots of lovely new bedding! (Summer themed, since we’ll be heading into the Summer months!)
5. This amazing and unique Cosmic Starman Vase* by Seletti at LoveTheSign.com.
6. Lots of cute little pastel shelves.
7. A blush pink faux fur rug.
8. A collection of decorative pastel suitcases.
9. A cosy reading area.
10. A pink neon light for the bedroom.
11. This rose gold lipstick mirror (found in Lonny magazine)
12. Hanging planters.
13. A collection of cute cushions (I have an obsession!).
14. A Hollywood style mirror with lights, for my dressing table.
15. A set of Ikea Alex drawers for all my makeup (I’m so jealous of everyone who has ’em!)
16. The perfect great big tub, for the ultimate bath bomb experience.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.