Five weeks to go until the big move, and I’m ticking things off all sorts of lists I have hanging around! The boring things we still need to buy before moving day have their own unexciting list I only refer to when I have to. However there is another list. One that’s more fun, much less important, and way more exciting.
It’s the list of things I want for our new home, but don’t necessarily need.
But I can’t help myself, this is the fun part! Pinterest has been a whole inspiration for me, and a worry to my bank balance, of course. However today I thought I’d share with you some of the things that are already on this never ending list.
The 16 awesome things I want for our new home –
1. Cute pom pom bunting.
2. A built in wardrobe, with a huge mirror.
3. A nice long dining table.
4. A brand new bed, with lots of lovely new bedding! (Summer themed, since we’ll be heading into the Summer months!)
5. This amazing and unique Cosmic Starman Vase* by Seletti at LoveTheSign.com.
6. Lots of cute little pastel shelves.
7. A blush pink faux fur rug.
8. A collection of decorative pastel suitcases.
9. A cosy reading area.
10. A pink neon light for the bedroom.
11. This rose gold lipstick mirror (found in Lonny magazine)
12. Hanging planters.
13. A collection of cute cushions (I have an obsession!).
14. A Hollywood style mirror with lights, for my dressing table.
15. A set of Ikea Alex drawers for all my makeup (I’m so jealous of everyone who has ’em!)
16. The perfect great big tub, for the ultimate bath bomb experience.
What about you guys? What’s on your list? 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *AD. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.