So last week I turned 29, and had a wonderful birthday full of glitter, celebrations and chocolate (it was also Easter Sunday so I had double the excuse!). However since then I’ve been thinking about the fact that I’ll be turning 30 next year – EEK. That seems crazy to me. I mean, 30 is grown up, right?! I definitely don’t feel grown up at all. I honestly still almost say ’19’ when people ask me my age, and I do a little sob when I realise I’m way off.
But anyway, I plan on making this year AMAZING. I’m really determined, I’m giving myself a kick up the ass! There are so many things I want to do in this next year, before I turn 30; and I thought I’d share that list with you guys today 🙂
This is my 30 before 30 list, I have one year to complete it, it ranges from ‘big’ things to ‘small’ things, and these are in no particular order. WISH ME LUCK!
1. Get a dog.
2. Start wedding planning.
3. Donate blood.
4. Read everyday.
5. Get a proper coffee machine!
6. Book at least one trip with Gary.
7. Grow plants/flowers.
8. Stop using heat on my hair for one month.
9. Take a class in something (anything!).
10. Decorate our new house to be a home.
11. See a firework show.
12. Start running/hiking.
13. Dye my hair yellow.. or neon green… or orange… or baby pink.
14. Finish writing my damn book.
15. Practise archery (even just for a day!).
16. Send a care package to a friend.
17. Meet more of my favourite bloggers.
18. Go swimming (I haven’t in SO long).
19. Go see a band I love in concert.
20. Get fit once and for all, and live a more active lifestyle.
21. Visit galleries in Plymouth.
22. Hold a sleepover for my close friends.
23. Get more confident in front of a camera.
24. Get out of debt (or make a pretty big dent in it).
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.