If any of you guys have been following my blog since the very early days; you’ll know I used to regularly interview people I love. I loved getting to know my favourite people more, finding out their little quirks, and sharing it here on the blog. I haven’t done that in the longest time, but I felt I should maybe bring that back.
Every now and again (maybe once a month) I’ll be sharing a little interview with people I think you should follow! I hope you guys enjoy it.
Anyway, here are the questions I decided to throw at her!…
1. Describe yourself in 3 words? I got asked this in a job interview once and the best I could come up with was “quite nice I think” – so creative. Uhm, hardworking, indecisive and loyal.
2. Do you believe in god, ghosts or aliens? I believe in…something. I don’t believe that everything just fell into existence, and I don’t believe we can be the only life in the universe. I don’t believe in ghosts though.
3. What star sign are you and do you think it represents you well? I’m Libra, after Googling apparently I am cooperative (I think so), diplomatic (very), indecisive (extremely), avoid confrontations (always), and self pitying (I mean, I throw myself a little pity party every now and again but I wouldn’t say I’m generally self pitying…) But yes, I think I’m quite true to my star sign!
4. Name one celeb you’d love as a best friend? Olivia Wilde. And Idris Elba.
5. Why did you start a blog? I actually had another blog about 6 years ago which was all about London, but I did it with a friend and she didn’t want to do it anymore, and didn’t think it was fair for one of us to carry it on alone, so I had a break from blogging for a bit then created my own little internet space.
6. Name something on your bucket list? Climb a mountain (Looking at you Jemma!) and visit the South Sandwich Islands
7. What do most people assume about you? That I’m very serious.
8. What do you value most in a friend? Loyalty.
9. If you could have any talent, what would it be? I really wish I could sing. My boyfriend says I have one of the worst voices he’s ever heard.
10. 3 Books you’d recommend to a friend? I Am Pilgrim (Terry Hayes), The French Lieutenant’s Woman (John Fowles) and Birdsong (Sebastian Faulkes)
11. Something you’re really proud of? Running the London marathon.
12. Name a blogger you love who deserves more recognition? Kate (https://findingkate.co/)
13. Are you happy? I try to be. I think overall I am, and I have so much to be happy about, I’m trying to be more of a positive person though 🙂
14. Name 3 things you hate? People who walk slowly in front of me, pesto and how much my hair falls out.
15. Something you want to do by the end of 2017? I want to lose my baby weight and feel better about myself. I also want to build up my freelance portfolio.
16. First job you ever had? Paper round. I did a route every evening after school that took me about 1hr30 and I got paid £6.50 a week…
17. Favourite music artists? Probably The National and Boxer Rebellion
18. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I have no idea! I can’t picture myself with any other name. I love the name Evie, if Dougie had been a girl, Evie would have been a top contender for a name.
19. Do you have a secret you can share? This didn’t used to be a secret as such, but it definitely isn’t something I really share anymore! I can be really, really obsessive, and when I love something I tend to go head-first crazy over it. I used to LOVE the musical Wicked, and I’ve seen it over 70 times. I used to sleep on the steps of the theatre to get tickets and dated one of the cast members…
20. Favourite Disney movie? Pocahontas!
Thank you so much to Helen for participating, remember to give her a follow here.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.