Sometimes inspiration comes in great, big waves and it’s absolutely awesome! I can barely keep up with all the ideas I have, and my only problem is getting enough sleep.
But there are those dreaded times when the ideas dry up, the motivation lacks, and you start to wonder if you’ll ever be inspired again. With this in mind, I started to take notes when I was
Some of these things are quite random, but they never fail to light a fire inside me so I’ve included them anyway.
1. The Echelon Effect – ‘With A Warmth Inside, I Walk Into The Dark’.
2. Lying in the dark, listening to the rain hitting the window, doing nothing but thinking.
3. Getting lost in a good book.
4. Laurence Philomene.
5. Public transport, especially if listening to music and people watching.
6. ‘Dirty Blonde’ – The Diaries of Courtney Love
7. Old photographs – They don’t even have to be mine! In fact, random ones are even better.
8. Live music gigs, and being in the middle of a pulsing crowd.
9. Going on walks alone.
10. Sadness. Not ideal, but sad times force me to produce content and try to express it as well as possible.
In fact, one of the things on this list has inspired me so much that I have an upcoming project planned because of it. I can’t wait to show you guys!
Let me know if you like this sort of blog post sharing my inspirations, and I may do more in the future! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.