I’m so proud of my new nails! As many of you already know, I’m not the best when doing my nails, it requires patience and a steady hand for the most minute detail; not my greatest strength as you can see from some slight smudges. But I really did truly try this weekend to create something extra special for the week ahead. I’ve broken this down into a few steps for you guys, and trust me; if I can do this, you can too!
You will need;
4 Colourful shades of nail varnish.
1 White nail varnish.
1 Top coat nail varnish.
1 Roll of washi tape.
1 Toothpick/or White nail pen
1. Select the colours you would like to use to make up your rainbow.
2. Start by using the washi tape to cover each nail, leaving only one ‘stripe’ of nail still visible.
3. Fill in this stripe with one of your chosen colours.
4. Wait for this to dry, then remove the tape.
5. Reapply more washi tape, this time leaving another stripe of nail visible.
6. Carefully apply another stripe of a different colour.
7. Repeat until nails are completely filled with colours and dry, then apply the top coat to seal.
8. Use a nail art pen or a toothpick to draw on your clouds at the base of your nail.
9. Wait to dry, and then apply another top coat.
10. Tidy up all edges, and viola! You have a set of beautiful rainbow nails :]
I hope you guys enjoy this little DIY, let me know what you think or if you’ll be trying this one ut yourselves! :] Have a great week!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.