1. I finally got my nose pierced again, thank gawwddd. Last year I had to take it out while looking for jobs (well, didn’t have to, but it was so much easier), and same goes for my lip ring. This week I finally felt like I was getting back to my normal self by getting my nose done again. The lip ring will come back in a few weeks 🙂 It’s weird how a small piece of metal makes me feel ‘myself’ again.
2. Spending more time with Gary, yay! I start a new part time job next week. But I’ve had time off, and going from full time to part time means we get a lot more time together, which I’m so thankful for. Gary works nights at the weekends, so we only have weekdays together really, so the less time I’m in work, the better. Kinda love this guy 😉
3. Painting/Drawing/Designing/etc. As you all know I now take requests for designs; whether it be you want portraits done, blog headers, whatever, and this has meant I’ve spent soooo much time getting to paint and draw for you guys. I’m keen to share this work soon, but that’ll be a separate post very soon.
4. Lush. Recently I popped into the Lush Liverpool store and was greeted by the most awesome staff (not annoying like a lot of stores!) and genuinely felt welcomed. Especially because I got chatting to a lovely girl called Caitlin who gave Holly and I free products as part of their kindness scheme – wow! I got a free ‘Granny Takes A Dip’ which I’ve never tried before, yay! Unfortunately I bashed it by accident so by the time I got home it wasn’t really ‘photo ready’. But it’s still going to be awesome to try out soon!
5. More Lush! I also bought myself the Ickle Baby Bot, Pink Fun, Dorothy and Dragon Egg! – I haven’t tried any of these ones before and I am like a child at Christmas!
6. I’ve officially started my Tsum Tsum collection, eeep. I couldn’t resist picking up this cute Marie one when I peeked into the Disney store recently, she’s adorable. I can’t wait to add more soon!
7. This is probably the sweetest post of this post. When I recently met up with Holly (who you should all go follow!) she gifted me with this beautiful necklace set, saying it reminded her of me! This girl is SO damn nice, and knows me so well! Moon, stars, dainty cuteness, yes please and thank you. I’m so lucky to have met her!
8. So Kawaiii! ^__^ I officially put my first order into Blippo, and received the cutest package in the mail. The prices were really quite cheap, with free shipping too; so I was over the moon to satisfy my addiction to cute stationary and all things Kawaii. More soon probably..
9. And Gary again. Why? Why not. I bloody love this guy, he makes me happy every single day. (Awwww… sick bucket?)
What’s made you guys happy this week? 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.