So since we’re almost halfway through the year, I’d like to share some of my thoughts so far for monthly and yearly blogging goals…
(Bold are the ones I’ve done already)
Goals for 2015:
– Host a Twitter chat (confirmed, soon!)
– Open an Etsy shop
– Reach 1000 Bloglovin followers
– Finally get the hang of affiliate links (and use them)
– Reach 3000 Twitter Followers
– Publish 400 posts
– Reach 2000 Bloglovin followers
– Attend a blogger meet up (two so far!)
– Reach 100,000 views
– Reach 5000 Twitter followers
– Turn the spare room into an actual office for blogging/work
– Push my DA up to 30
– Work with more brands
– Design new business cards
– Take part in at least one Twitter chat each week
– Publish at least three posts each week
– Add to my art journal
– Fill up my advertising slots
It feels fantastic to see the things I’ve achieved so far, whether big or small. Seeing the things I’ve yet to do doesn’t leave me disheartened either; I’m motivated to keep going! I have so many ambitions inside and outside of blogging, and knowing I’m on the right track really helps to keep me focused.
Do you guys set yourselves monthly or yearly goals?
Let me know how you’re doing so far!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.