There are some things I wish I’d have learned earlier, there are some things that were heart-wrenchingly awful to learn, and there were some that changed my life for the better. Out of everything I’ve learned in my 27 years on this planet so far, here are the 6 life lessons I consider most important to me…
1. Never allow anyone to let you feel like second best, powerless or not good enough.
2. We are all really good at something.
3. People remember acts of kindness.
4. Being yourself is probably the best thing you can ever do for your life.
5. Nothing is forever.
6. Happiness is the only thing that matters in the end.
What do you consider your most important life lessons so far?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.