I’m writing this so you can all feel better about yourselves, and totally superior to me because I am clearly a MESS.
1. I only wash my brushes like every two weeks, sometimes three. I know, I’m disgusting.
2. I go to bed with my makeup on at least twice a week.
3. I use face wipes. I KNOW. But it’s easier to use a wipe quickly first, then use a proper makeup remove and cleanser. It feels even cleaner…
4. I only tidy my makeup area/bag if I need photographs.
5. I have no patience for my nails, even though I love having them painted. So I just slap the polish on and have smudges everywhere. Oh well.
6. I only use lip liner every once in a blue moon.
7. I just don’t really care about mascara. I buy whatever one appeals to me at the moment, and where it because I have to. But my eyelashes are boring and short and nothing ever changes that.
8. I bite my nails often. No perfect nails around here..
9. As you all know, I love to change my hair. But this means I bleach it often and I ruin my hair regularly. But I’m addicted, oh dear.
10. I’m crap at blending eyeshadows, which is a real shame as I have hooded eyelids and boy I could really do with some skills in that area.
Now, you guys; Confess!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.