1. Friends. Whether it be people I talk to everyday on Twitter, or the amazing girls I’ve managed to meet so far; I love having blogging buddies. It’s so much fun!
2. Confidence. My confidence has totally shot up since I began blogging, it’s shocking how much really! I now love meeting new people, I’m not as worried over social situations and I believe in myself so much more.
3. The inspiration. In the past 16 months I’ve felt more inspired than ever before. I regularly paint, draw, photograph, write, collage and craft. I’m constantly thinking of new ideas and I have my blog to thank for it all.
4. New experiences. Whether it be meet ups, working with brands, or being exposed to so many different cultures and people; blogging is always bringing me new experiences.
5. Keeping a record. I mean, how awesome is it gonna be in ten years time to look back and see how my life was in October of 2014? To see everything I was up to or interested in; amazing! Like keeping a freaking awesome journal, except better.
6. Purpose. Blogging now gives me a sense of purpose I didn’t have before, and I didn’t even know it. I always have something to do and there are always ideas and ambitions swirling around my mind.
7. Opportunities. There’s no denying the flattering opportunities are a great bonus when blogging. People want me to review their products, write for them, paint for them. I get to go to events that I’m very flattered to attend and I get to meet awesome bloggers!
8. Community. If I ever have a problem, I already know there’s a whole community at my fingertips if I need it, and that’s pretty damn special. I also love getting the chance to support other writers and creatives. A feeling of ‘we’re all in this together’ runs through the community, and it’s bloody nice!
9. Trends. Without blogging and social media, I’d be hopeless. I would not know about new makeup products and what trends I should be looking out for, for the next season. I’ve also developed a better sense of style (only slightly albeit, ha!) for myself because of other bloggers tips! Seeing what works for my body shape, and how I can make the most of it.
10. Fun! There’s no other way to explain it really; the feeling I get every single day. The reason I post so often, the reason I live on Twitter and the reason I’m always busy. It’s fun! My own little blogging adventure is something that really makes me happy, and I can’t see that changing anytime soon.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.