We’ve already done four of these? Holy batman time sure does whizz by quickly! I bloody love doing these weekly posts now, I hope you guys are enjoying them as something a little different. It’s a chance for me to get out some info I might not necessarily in a blog post on it’s own, and I also give shout outs to awesome blogs every week, which feels so good! So here’s this weeks Friday Five…
Five things you might not know about me;
1. I’m quite morbid and think about death a lot. Kind of fascinating.
2. I’m an Atheist.
3. I had Pneumonia as a kid and had to be hospitalised for a while.
4. I believe happiness is the most important thing in life.
5. The only colour I don’t like is brown (apart from on hair!).
Five names I wish were mine;
5. Autumn (yes really).
Five things that inspire me;
1. Organising things (especially my planner).
2. Chilled playlists.
4. Reading blogs.
5. Night time.
Five games I love;
1. Zelda (mostly on the DS).
2. The Sims
3. Super Mario (the older the better).
4. The Walking Dead (I won’t play this -scared- but love watching Gary play haha!)
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.