Happy Friday! And bonus points to you if any of you guys noticed that I didn’t do a FF post last week, eep! I was so busy and caught up with design work that I just genuinely couldn’t fit it into my schedule. Hopefully you’re all glad it’s swiftly come back this week… just in time for a spooky Halloween edition! Sort of.
Anyway, yay! Here’s this weeks five things…
Five Fave Halloween Movies;
1. The ‘Halloween’ series; Michael Myers is the BEST. Jamie is the Scream Queen.
2. The Addams Family – My fave creepy family.
3. Scream – I do love these movies so much! Neve Campbell kicking ass YES.
4. Hocus Pocus – I PUT A SPELL ON YOUUUU.
Five Previous Costumes I’ve Had;
1. Zombie Bride (my fave).
2. Cat (I think this one is like a must for every girl at some point).
4. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
5. Zombie doll.
Five Things I’m Doing This Year;
1. Staying in.
2. Having a huge movie marathon.
3. Lighting ALL OF THE CANDLES.
4. Buying/baking every type of Halloween treat I can.
5. Running around with a broom and trying to get Luna to be my ‘familiar’.
Five Reasons I Love Halloween So Much;
1. Even though I’m staying in this year, there’s always an excitement leading up to it.
2. I love to dress up! I love it any time of the year, but Halloween is a great excuse.
3. You can get away with waaaay more dramatic makeup than usual.
4. I love scary movies, spooky movies and movies just generally about Halloween.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.