Last month I did my goals for this month, and it really helped me stay motivated and focused.
So this month I have a few little aims I hope to tick off again…
– Make the most of Autumn decor. Pumpkins, bronze/rose gold tones, and plenty of Halloween trinkets. Oh, and not to forget candles. Always candles.
– Get a great scary movie collection in for Halloween.
– Get ahead of my design schedule.
– Prepare Christmas stock for my Etsy.
– Enjoy more date nights with Gary.
Let’s hope it all goes to plan, but I’m sure it’ll be a great month either way!
How about you guys, any plans?
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.