1. Send a text to a friend telling them you miss them.
2. Comment on another blogger’s recent post.
3. Write a letter to your mum.
4. Compliment a stranger.
5. Donate clothing/books/belongings you don’t want/need.
7. Receive good customer service from someone? Tell the store manager how awesome they were.
8. Smile at everyone you see today.
9. Let someone ahead of you in a queue.
10. Call up a friend and make them laugh.
11. Plan a trip with someone you haven’t seen in a while.
12. Send a thank you card (to anyone, for anything!).
13. Leave notes with positive messages in public places.
14. Bake homemade cookies and take them to a friend.
15. Send flowers to someone who needs a smile.
16. Recommend a small business whenever you can.
17. Donate blood.
18. Be kind to yourself. It will make you more positive, and your happiness will be infectious.
19. Retweet another blogger’s recent post.
20. Do a favour for someone – give up your time in some way, take them somewhere, babysit, listen to them. Whatever they may need.
You could also use this list as a monthly challenge for yourself, to see if you can complete everything in 30 days! How amazing would you feel at the end of it, knowing how much joy you will have brought people?
Let me know how you plan on spreading happiness and kindness today! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.