Hello and happy Friday to you all! 🙂 I hope you’ve had a lovely week filled with glitter, laughs and all things pretty. I accidentally missed a week or two of Friday Fives; oops! But please forgive me as I was working on some other awesome content at the time, and sometimes you can’t do it all – as I’ve learned the hard way!
Anyway, I hope you guys still enjoy my Friday Five posts, as I love doing them!
Here’s this week’s bunch…
Five things I’ve been known to say a lot;
2. I need coffee.
3. I could die tomorrow (I’m not morbid, I use this as a ‘seize the day’ sort of thing).
4. I can’t believe Leo still hasn’t won an Oscar, WTF.
5. I need more sleep.
Five blogging clichés that I love;
1. That we love all white desks/photos/props.
2. Those big numbered balloons everyone uses for blog birthdays; cute.
3. That we all take ages perfecting Instagram photos.
4. Buying things ‘for the blog’ is a legit reason to shop.
5. Being on social media all day is FINE (it is).
Five things I want for Christmas;
1. A Lush haul (anything and everything).
2. More books.)
3. I have at least 5 MAC lipsticks with my name on..
4. Stationery! All of the cute things please.
5. Tsum Tsums! EEEP! I still need so many!
Five things you might not know about me;
1. I listen to old Ricky Gervais podcasts every night in bed (Karl P makes me laugh SO MUCH).
2. My favourite fictional character of all time is Lisbeth Salander.
3. I have 10 tattoos.
4. My favourite one is a skeleton couple in a heart on my thigh, with the lyrics ‘Love will tear us apart’.
5. I’m that obsessed with Eminem I cried when I first seen him perform live.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.