Lancôme’s Spring collection is one of the prettiest I’ve seen around lately, and it’s even got me all excited for the warmer months (which is pretty impressive, since I usually dislike them!). I thought today I would share my top picks from their Spring collection, and share with you what I’m lusting after. If you decide to order any Lancôme goodies (over $39.50), you can also take advantage of Nordstrom Coupons and get a free gift too!
(From top to bottom, left to right)
1. My Parisian Pastels Eyeshadow Palette (£50) – Oh my word, look at this palette! Perfect for someone like me who loves girly girl pastels and a tad of shimmer too.
2. My Parisian Blush (£28) – The cutest design, and easiest to pop in your bag while out and about. Clearly I need this…
3. Rouge In Love Lipstick (£22) – I’ve not tried Lancôme’s lipsticks yet, and this would make for a pretty pout and first try. I’d love to try this, this Spring.
4. Vernis in Love Nail Polish (£13.50)- There are 4 shades available in the Spring collection, but I’m most drawn to this one! 146 – Rose Haussmann. Beautiful.
5. Lip Lover Lipgloss (£18.50) – Again, multiple shades available, but I’ve gone for the girliest and prettiest in my opinion! This one is 406 – Aube de Printemps.
Are you as in love with this collection as I am?!
*Post in collaboration with Nordstrom Coupons
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.