I post every single day, I am forever scrolling through my feed, and I’m obsessed with keeping my Instagram theme colourful. I’m always looking for something I can photograph and so I thought I’d share with you guys some of my ideas, which may help you if you need a bit of inspiration.
1. Your breakfast, lunch or dinner – what are you nibbling on?! 🙂
2. Your planner – I love noseying at people’s planners to see how they decorate it.
3. Your favourite outfit ever.
4. Take a photo of your feet/shoes everyday to document your journeys.
5. Stationery – one of my favourite things to see on Insta is cute stationery!
6. Flowers you see throughout the day.
7. Pretty leaves.
8. A selfie – obvious but lovely! Let’s see your pretty face 🙂
9. Quotes – A great way to break up your photos is with an inspiring quote.
10. Show us your most Insta-worthy makeup, make us jealous!
11. Your window view.
12. Favourite books.
13. Share a photo of someone who inspires you.
14. Quirky jewellery.
15. Magazines – I don’t know why I like seeing what mags you’re buying, but I do!
16. Write down three things you like about yourself, and photograph it! Positive vibes are the best.
17. Artwork – If you’re feeling creative, share your doodles/collages/paintings!
18. Sweet treats – get baking!
19. Fairy lights – always a pretty addition to any theme.
20. Everyone loves a cuppa’ – flat lays of your brew are always a goodun’.
21. Your phone case. We never see this, share it with us!
22. Lush – whether its Lush products, your beautiful pink bath, or inside the shop itself – get Lushing!
23. Nail art.
24. Take a photo of something that makes you happy each day.
25. Your home.
26. Your pets.
27. Got ink? Post your tattoo pics.
28. Balloons – usually to mark a special occasion, so photograph them to remember!
29. Go oldschool – share your childhood photos.
30. The sky.
32. Your business cards.
33. Cute stickers! If you collect them like me, you’ll have plenty to share.
34. Neon lights – spot any in restaurants or stores while out and about? Snap away!
35. Polaroids – photos OF photos. Photoception.
36. Your favourite art.
37. Got any blogger mail? Let’s see it!
38. Do you collect anything? Stickers, stamps, badges, pins? Post your collection.
39. Take a pic any time you light a candle.
40. Got a friendship bracelet? Take a pic and tag the friend who shares it with you.
41. Having a fun day out? Show us a snippet.
42. Got a particularly pretty bed? Snap snap snap.
43. Cute hair accessories.
44. Confetti – colourful and cute.
45. A sunset.
46. Share any DIY projects you might be working on.
47. Cute pjs. I can’t be the only one who has LOADS & likes seeing others’.
48. Your perfume collection.
49. Your desk/workspace.
50. Whatever the hell you feel like! Instagram is your own place to express yourself, have fun!
Let me know what things you guys enjoy posting on Instagram? 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.