I post every single day, I am forever scrolling through my feed, and I’m obsessed with keeping my Instagram theme colourful. I’m always looking for something I can photograph and so I thought I’d share with you guys some of my ideas, which may help you if you need a bit of inspiration.
1. Your breakfast, lunch or dinner – what are you nibbling on?! 🙂
2. Your planner – I love noseying at people’s planners to see how they decorate it.
3. Your favourite outfit ever.
4. Take a photo of your feet/shoes everyday to document your journeys.
5. Stationery – one of my favourite things to see on Insta is cute stationery!
6. Flowers you see throughout the day.
7. Pretty leaves.
8. A selfie – obvious but lovely! Let’s see your pretty face 🙂
9. Quotes – A great way to break up your photos is with an inspiring quote.
10. Show us your most Insta-worthy makeup, make us jealous!
11. Your window view.
12. Favourite books.
13. Share a photo of someone who inspires you.
14. Quirky jewellery.
15. Magazines – I don’t know why I like seeing what mags you’re buying, but I do!
16. Write down three things you like about yourself, and photograph it! Positive vibes are the best.
17. Artwork – If you’re feeling creative, share your doodles/collages/paintings!
18. Sweet treats – get baking!
19. Fairy lights – always a pretty addition to any theme.
20. Everyone loves a cuppa’ – flat lays of your brew are always a goodun’.
21. Your phone case. We never see this, share it with us!
22. Lush – whether its Lush products, your beautiful pink bath, or inside the shop itself – get Lushing!
23. Nail art.
24. Take a photo of something that makes you happy each day.
25. Your home.
26. Your pets.
27. Got ink? Post your tattoo pics.
28. Balloons – usually to mark a special occasion, so photograph them to remember!
29. Go oldschool – share your childhood photos.
30. The sky.
32. Your business cards.
33. Cute stickers! If you collect them like me, you’ll have plenty to share.
34. Neon lights – spot any in restaurants or stores while out and about? Snap away!
35. Polaroids – photos OF photos. Photoception.
36. Your favourite art.
37. Got any blogger mail? Let’s see it!
38. Do you collect anything? Stickers, stamps, badges, pins? Post your collection.
39. Take a pic any time you light a candle.
40. Got a friendship bracelet? Take a pic and tag the friend who shares it with you.
41. Having a fun day out? Show us a snippet.
42. Got a particularly pretty bed? Snap snap snap.
43. Cute hair accessories.
44. Confetti – colourful and cute.
45. A sunset.
46. Share any DIY projects you might be working on.
47. Cute pjs. I can’t be the only one who has LOADS & likes seeing others’.
48. Your perfume collection.
49. Your desk/workspace.
50. Whatever the hell you feel like! Instagram is your own place to express yourself, have fun!
Let me know what things you guys enjoy posting on Instagram? 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.