Today I’ve put together a free checklist for you guys to use when producing blog posts. This is my own personal list I use, which means it’s simply what I find works best for me. You are welcome to just refer to the list below, or there’s a handy download for a free printable at the end of this post. I hope it helps!
– Size accordingly
– Saved with a relevant name (eg. ‘MAC Lipstick Ruby Woo’ rather than ‘IMG8393’)
– Add alt tags
– Spell check
– Read aloud at least once
– Paragraphed to break up large chunks of text
– Question or final statement at the end of post to prompt comments
– Relevant keywords for SEO
– Link to another post of yours
– Signature (with links?)
– Attention grabbing title
– Labelled blog post (eg. ‘Beauty’, ‘MAC’, ‘Lipstick’)
– Mark the post as sponsored if needed
– Add ‘Read more’ link to break up a large post
– Edit the URL to something short/relevant
– Pin your images to a related Pinterest board
– Share on Facebook, introducing the post (with images and link)
– Schedule regular tweets (with images, hashtags, retweet accounts, tag brand and link)
– Share on Instagram (using hashtags and tagging the brand)
– Add page to Stumbleupon
– Share on Google+
– Add to any blog groups with promo threads
– Reply to any comments
– Record how well this post does (views, comments, shares etc)
– Refer back to it in a future related blog post
You can find the free printable here!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, or found this list useful in anyway. Please let me know anything you think I should add to this list, or if you’d like me to produce more printables in future?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.