I always seem to have an endless wishlist of things I want for our home, and there are definitely things which are more important than others. By more important I simply mean I WANT them so badly I fawn over these things regularly.
Even though I consider myself a very colourful person, I always seem to be drawn to white, clean products and hints of copper for homeware. It’s something about the clean, stylish look which draws me in and makes me want to be a grown up, haha.
The six biggest things on my wishlist right now are (L to R, T to B);
1. The beautiful birdcages shown above, from Joy The Store. I don’t even know why. But look at them! Beautiful.
2. Another product from Joy The Store – this amazing copper retro phone! SO so so pretty. I wouldn’t use it, obviously, but hell I don’t care. Think of the blog photos.
3. This pretty as hell dining table from Fishpools. I wish I had the space for this because it’s so lovely! Plus it’d be a fab excuse to hold a lovely dinner party, eh?
4. This AMAZING stags head, from Fishpools. Just think how awesome this would look with that dining table, hehe. Plus, again… blog photos.
5. These unique and wonderful copper hanging vases from Modcloth are bloody beaut. I need them. I don’t even care if I have plants. Just look how fabulous they’d look!
6. Modcloth again, bringing these adorable pastel/gold tea sets which are so very ME.
What homeware are you guys most wishing for?! Gimme ideas!
*Post in collaboration with Fishpools. All views my own. See my disclaimer for more info.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.