As many already know, Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year, and Halloween my favourite holiday of the whole year. I get super excited seeing pumpkins everywhere, novelty cobwebs and spooky themed fairy lights.
Here are my 5 quick and easy ways to make the most of Halloween, before it’s over!
- Decorate – it doesn’t have to be a whole-house crazy sort of thing. Grab some fairy lights, make your own cute jack o lantern/ghosts/bat bunting andlight some candles. BOOM, spooky vibes.
- Get some treats in! – Companies love to take advantage of this holiday, so grab some Halloween candy, make your own pumpkin cookies, or simply make your own fun cocktails in skull shaped glasses! I got mine and a bunch of yummy drinks from Funkin.
- Movie marathon – whether you’re a fan of the more lighthearted, like Caspar, Hocus Pocus or Sabrina – OR you’re a hardcore horror fan; indulging in a Halloween themed movie marathon will set you right in the mood!
- Spooky makeup – You don’t have to go all out MUA style, simply add some kitty whiskers, a bit of glitter, or a witches hat and some green eyeshadow; it’ll still make you feel involved in Halloween! 🙂
- Read ghost stories – Remember how good Goosebumps books were as a kid? Go for the grown up version and grab a Stephen King, and give yourself some chills!
So there we have it, five simple steps to Halloween feelz. I hope you guys enjoy your weekend, and have the happiest Halloween ever, whatever you’re doing!
Just FYI, if you’re staying in on Monday evening, we have our final Girl Gang Movie Night of October! At 9pm sharp, we’ll all be watching ‘Halloween’ (the original Michael Myers, yaaay!) and having a Twitter party. Come join in using #GGMovieNight !
Thanks so much for reading guys, Happy Halloween!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *AD. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.