I’m a huge fan of DIY projects, and so my Pinterest board is always pretty full of awesome things to try. I used to make sure I did at least one or two new little projects each month, but these days I’m so busy I barely find the time.
With that in mind, I’ve found the first 5 projects I’d love to get stuck into, and that I think you guys will love too!
- Pom Pom Cushion Cover – This one of from my favourite bloggers Little White Socks and looks so much fun!
2. Photo Wall Hanging – This beautiful idea could look so pretty in any room, and is a nice new way to display special photographs.
3. Strawberry Brooches – this is so cute and easy! I’ll definitely be making these very soon.
4. DIY Painted Plant Pots – This one from Kate La Vie is so pretty and easy enough for everyone!
5. Homemade Watermelon Soap – This one would make such a cute gift for someone! 🙂
A huge thanks to Slater and Gordon mesothelioma solicitors for inspiring me again!
What do you guys think, will you be trying any little DIY’s of your own?
Feel free to link me to your faves! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.