I consider myself a colourful person all year round, but the warmer months definitely brings out my inner rainbow even more! Lately I’ve been considering ideas for a new hair colour (something Summery coming soon!), trying to make all my Artwork scream with bright colours, and planning how our new home will be a super colourful and happy little world for us.
I couldn’t really just focus on one colour, I love living my life like a rainbow too much! If I were forced to choose a favourite colour, I’d probably say pastel pink. But there’s no way I want my home to be just shades of pretty pinks. It sounds super cute, but probably wouldn’t satisfy my need for blues, lilacs, bright yellows and Spring greens!
So since we’re moving home at the end of the month, I’ve began collecting ideas for how I can create this wonderful little world for us. I’ve been pinning away on Pinterest,
I recently found LionsHome* website, which has saved me SO much time and energy while looking for beautiful pieces of homeware. They’re an online platform which help you find absolutely beautiful home furnishing and living items. The website is an amazing collection of furniture, decor, homeware and so much more; seriously I challenge you to go on there and search for anything! They will have a whole range for you right there within one search, no matter what you’re looking for (I tested it by searching ‘cute kawaii items’, and was so thrilled with the results!). LionsHome search a huge amount of online stores for you, and bring all results in one handy place. This means you can search your favourite must-have product in over 1000 shops, and compare price and delivery options. Life saver eh?
So anyway, I’ve been browsing the best of the best, and trying not to get totally lost in a 3am search for the cutest little cacti accessories. But I’ve finally found my favourite items (so far!) and put them all together here for you guys. If you like anything cute and colourful, and want to add a little more personality to your home, then this list is for you! 🙂
1. Pastel pink knitted footstool – £43.99 – This beautiful little footstool is just perfect for any girly girl like me! You could pop this in the living room, or in a bedroom; and I think it’d make a gorgeous little extra!
2. Salt and pepper nautical shakers – £7 – How PERFECT are these little babies, since we’re moving to Plymouth? Hehe. A few little nautical pieces will be right at home for us.
3. Pastel spot toaster – £24.99 – This is SO me, I can’t believe I don’t already have it.
4. Pineapple & flamingo garland – £17.38 – This cutie would look amazing hanging over my desk!
5. Fox graphic art piece – £36.99 – Love this cutie! I’d name him Leo.
6. Set of 4 pastel mugs – £31.99 – I need pastel mugs! These look so bloody cute.
7. Pink cuddly cushion – £7.99 – I’ve been after a few faux fur cushions to scatter on our sofa and bed; and this one is fit for a princess!
8. Fabric tub chair in apple green – £99.99 – Does this scream Spring/Summer or what?! I love a good clash of colours too, so I’d team this with lots of other pastel colours.
9. Kawaii cactus night light – £32 – Eeep, anything slightly kawaii is right up my street; and this little cactus is top of my list!
10. Dreamcatcher wall clock – £87.99 – An expensive piece, but one that would be a beautiful feature in any room.
11. Pineapple string lights – £13.64 – I have a thing for fruit or plant themes, and I love these little pineapple lights! Again, I think this is a perfect feature for above my workspace.
12. Rhino wall hanging – £32 – I love this! The perfect pop of colour which would look amazing on a clean white space. Also makes a nice change from the stag/deer versions I often see.
13. Pineapple light – £69.90 – And finally, the perfect desk companion in this adorable little light!
What about you guys, what do you think? Is there anything here that you would love for your own home? 🙂
*This post is sponsored by LionsHome; all views and words are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Dorkface, I truly appreciate it.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.