Sometimes we all need a kick up the arse, a boost of motivation, or a word to inspire us. Some days really do test us, and it’s natural to want to wallow and stew in this lethargic, sad or maybe unmotivated mood. However, recently when I was feeling especially low, I found an inspirational quote on my feed actually made me stop and think. It made me remember that as crappy as I felt, it wouldn’t last forever, and I have so much to be happy for.
So I thought today I’d share some of my favourite inspirational quotes for you guys. I’m not saying it’ll solve anything, but I’m hoping it will bring a little light to a dark day, if you’re having one.
1. ‘The best way out is always through.’ – Robert Frost.
2. ‘Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.’ – Booker T. Washington.
3. ‘You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.’ – Louise L. Hay.
4. ‘New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.’ – Lao Tzu.
5. ‘We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.’ – Ronald Reagan.
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.