2. I’ve turned down two Youtubers who asked me to illustrate their books. Nothing bad, just it didn’t quite work for me at the time for important reasons. I only regret having to say no to one of them (NOT meant bitchy! One project was perfect for me, so I was gutted about saying no. The other would have been GREAT, but sadly it was wrong timing. So I got over it. This isn’t meant bad!)
3. I listen to The Ricky Gervais show podcast OR watch ALB ASMR videos, every single day. They’re relaxing and help me focus on work.
4. I once danced in a club with Ricky Whittle, and got a very messy photo together. I didn’t know who he was until I uploaded the photo to FB and some friends told me.
5. I had sinusitis so bad a few years ago that my whole face swelled up, I couldn’t see out of one eye, and I had to be hospitalised and put on a drip for a week.
6. I met my fiance on Tumblr, and we did long distance for over a year.
7. I have trypophobia. I can’t talk about it, or even think about it. Please dont even ask me about it. I also urge you not to google it – you will not like what you see. The difference between not liking it and having a phobia is that this affects my day to day life in ways you probably wouldn’t even think of; and can give me panic attacks.
8. In my old job at the post office, I used to serve and chat to Monami Frost on a daily basis, and thought she was hella cool. Only like a year later I happened to see she’s on Youtube.
9. I absolutely LOATHE mushrooms, I can’t even look at them – bleuuurghhh!
10. In the last year, I’ve developed a peanut allergy. Nooooo!
11. I never, ever, EVER sing unless I’m 100% alone. Not in front of Gary even, after all these years!
12. The shortest I ever stayed in a job was one day. I immediately seen how badly they treated staff, and on the second day I walked out mid shift. Life is too short yo.
13. My geography is absolutely AWFUL. It’s so so bad that it’s an ongoing joke for Gary, who insists on testing me on things I should apparently know! Like where China is *okay shhh I know now!!*.
14. I’m from a big family; I have 3 older brothers, and my mum is one of 15 children. So lots of aunties, uncles, cousins, etc. Some I haven’t even met.
15. I have never owned any Apple product, ever. Intentionally.
16. I have the WORST memory. Friends tell me things, then I’ve completely forgotten within a week or two and I’m totally shocked all over again when they mention it again. Also I STILL get shocked that my best friend is left handed, even though I went all through school with her. I just have the worst brain, haha.
17. My favourite movie of all time is Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Read why here.
18. I have perfect eyesight, but I’ve always wanted to wear glasses. I reckon I look better in them.
19. I loved drama growing up; and would always go for the lead in school plays. I got them once or twice too!
20. I dont mind not being very good at very much, Im happy to lose. However, if I KNOW I’m good at something, I want to be the VERY BEST, and often get competitive.
What else would you like to know? 🙂 I’ll answer anything in the comments!
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.