So last week I turned 29, and had a wonderful birthday full of glitter, celebrations and chocolate (it was also Easter Sunday so I had double the excuse!). However since then I’ve been thinking about the fact that I’ll be turning 30 next year – EEK. That seems crazy to me. I mean, 30 is grown
But anyway, I plan on making this year AMAZING. I’m really determined, I’m giving myself a kick up the ass! There are so many things I want to do in this next year, before I turn 30; and I thought I’d share that list with you guys today 🙂
This is my 30 before 30 list, I have one year to complete it, it ranges from ‘big’ things to ‘small’ things, and these are in no particular order. WISH ME LUCK!
1. Get a dog.
2. Start wedding planning.
3. Donate blood.
4. Read everyday.
5. Get a proper coffee machine!
6. Book at least one trip with Gary.
7. Grow plants/flowers.
8. Stop using heat on my hair for one month.
9. Take a class in something (anything!).
10. Decorate our new house to be a home.
11. See a firework show.
12. Start running/hiking.
13. Dye my hair yellow.. or neon green… or orange… or baby pink.
14. Finish writing my damn book.
15. Practise archery (even just for a day!).
16. Send a care package to a friend.
17. Meet more of my favourite bloggers.
18. Go swimming (I haven’t in SO long).
19. Go see a band I love in concert.
20. Get fit once and for all, and live a more active lifestyle.
21. Visit galleries in Plymouth.
22. Hold a sleepover for my close friends.
23. Get more confident in front of a camera.
24. Get out of debt (or make a pretty big dent in it).
25. Plan another Girl Gang event.
26. Plan a trip with friends.
27. Make my own tote bags/Tshirts.
28. Go to Zipworld!
29. Do some fun DIY’s for our home/recycle furniture.
30. Ride a horse again.
I hope this next year is filled with joy… let’s do this! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes sponsored content and collaborations with brands will appear on this blog, and will always be marked as such with *. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog. Please see my disclaimer for more info.