I know it’s only the start of November; but I’m sure you’re all aware that the countdown to Christmas has officially begun. Those who work full time will know there’s only 6 weekends left before Christmas! And when you put it like that, it seems scary close doesn’t it?
Planning ahead for that wild shopping period is key. I consider myself a bit of a shopping ninja tbh. So I thought today I’d share my top tips for making Christmas shopping a little easier. I hope you enjoy!
- Shopping in the colder months, especially carrying around bags of pressies; can mean a lot of hard work for our hands. Keeping them nourished and moisturised is vital. I recommend keeping a good quality hand cream on you! They’re a life saver!
- Luckily for me, there are a huge range of restaurants in Liverpool throughout the shopping area. So when I’m spending the whole day there attending to my Christmas list, I can also stop and refuel at some of the best places to eat. Energy is key!
- If you’re really going for the long haul; a break is a must for your sanity! Stop at a coffee shop, or do something a little different. At Liverpool One*, we have a mini golf centre – amazing eh? So when you need a break from finding that perfect pressie for your awkward Dad/Brother/Friend, you can stop and have a fun round of mini golf!
- Dress appropriately. There’s nothing worse than wearing super warm clothes, thinking you’ll be cold, and then realising within the hustle and bustle and the heating in all the stores, that you’re a sweaty mess. Thin layers are perfect, and a hat just in case maybe.
- Plan ahead! Write down who you need to buy for, and a range of idea what you could get them. Having backup ideas is needed, in case your first choice is sold out. Also consider where you’ll need to go for each person.You’ll be so thankful as you tick off each thing on your list!
Try to find the fun in your shopping mission, and good luck!
After all, this time only comes once a year! 🙂
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.