I thought today I would share 29 lovely moments from the past year, no matter how big or small. Things that simply made me smile, and added up to another year gone by. Let’s hope next year’s is even better!
1. Getting engaged in September.
2. Getting another little kitty; Pixi!
3. Deciding to move to Plymouth.
4. A fun day trip with best friends.
5. Seeling my first full canvas acrylic painting on Etsy.
6. Superdrug sending me cute gifts when I mentioned on Twitter I was really down.
7. My best friends throwing me a little surprise party.
8. My blog friends all catching up with me before we move.
9. Getting tickets to Reading festival to see Eminem again!
10. Having the cutest Halloween with Gary, lots of scary movies, and cute decorations.
11. Deciding to finally try rainbow hair.
12. Binge watching the whole of the original Gilmore Girls with Gary, and then the revival episodes.
13. Visiting London to go to the Makeup Rev party and meeting loads of awesome bloggers.
14. Raising over £300 for Planned Parenthood!
15. Creating my perfect work space.
16. My mum getting me a ukulele for Christmas.
17. Creating the most beautiful photo album for me and Gary.
18. Recording the funniest podcast episodes ever with Gary.
19. Hanging with Holly.
21. Getting sent some Urban Decay and Kat Von D goodies.
22. Meeting Amanda Bell at a Pixi Beauty event (she’s so lovely!!).
23. Gary getting me my Instax camera.
24. Hitting 16,17,18, AND 19K on Twitter. WOW.
25. Being nominated for the UK blog awards Best Lifestyle Blog, EEP.
26. Discovering the best Italian food in Liverpool, nom.
27. Finally branching out to create my own notebooks on Etsy.
28. Going the Tate with Gary and having a giggle.
29. Having an idea for an awesome new project (coming soon!)
I wonder what the next year will be like…?
*Any items sent for review are written about 100% honestly and in my own words. Sometimes collaborative content and partnerships with brands will appear on this blog. Affiliates links are used throughout this blog.